ECCE 2023 – Responsible Technology
community, culture, and sustainability
19 – 22 September 2023
We look forward to welcoming you all to beautiful Swansea, Wales this September for ECCE 2023 – on the campus on the beach!
• Deadline for full long and short paper submissions: 31 March 2023.
• Deadline for workshop proposals: 28 February, 2023
• Deadline for doctoral consortium proposals: 31 March, 2023
• Notification of acceptance: 1 June 2023.
• Final versions due: 22 June 2023.
• Early registration before: 16 July 2023
The ECCE (European Conference in Cognitive Ergonomics) is the leading conference in human-media interaction and cognitive engineering. It is the annual conference of EACE (European Association of Cognitive Ergonomics) that brings together researchers from different disciplines to identify and tackle issues in cognitive ergonomics.
As the role of digital technologies in our life changes rapidly and drastically, each year ECCE identifies prominent themes in cognitive ergonomics that currently occupy researchers’ and applied scientists’ efforts.
The special theme for ECCE in 2023 is Responsible Technology: Community, Culture, and Sustainability.
Call for Papers
Organisers & Contact
Alan Dix, Swansea University and Cardiff Metropolitan University
Irene Reppa, Swansea University
Harry Witchel, Brighton & Sussex Medical School
Carina Westling, Bournemouth University
Please contact us on email@example.com